- Please sign in to the Registrant Portal to enroll in an online course
- Select “Continuing Education” from the list on the left, and select “Register in CMTBC's Online Courses” from the drop-down menu
- Follow the prompts to enroll and pay for your online course
- If this is the first time you have enrolled in one of CMTBC’s online courses, your username and instructions to set up your password will be sent from CMTBC Learning Centre to your email address. Check your junk mail filters if you don’t see the email.
- If you have previously taken online courses, follow the link provided to go directly to the Learning Centre, and sign in with your username and password.
- For Applicants: your username is: APP-0XXXXX or APP-00XXXX (i.e. your applicant number)
- For Registrants: your username is RMT-0XXXXX or RMT-00XXXX (i.e. your RMT number)
For PLA applicants
- Your username is provided in an email when you enroll in the online self-assessment test.
For registration exam applicants
- Your username and password will be assigned after you have been enrolled in the Law, Ethics and Professionalism course.
If you have further questions, please contact email@example.com.